PanNature sees Vietnam as a sustainable and nature-friendly society where people live prosperous lives in harmony with their living environment, properly utilizing the countryâ€™s natural resources to ensure sustainable development in the present and future.
PanNature is dedicated to protecting and conserving diversity of life and improving human well-being in Vietnam by seeking, promoting and implementing feasible, nature-friendly solutions to important environmental problems and sustainable development issues.
We believe in the six Pâ€™s of our organization:
- People: We value and work with local Vietnamese residents, as well as larger organizations, in a collaborative and harmonizing approach. We have an openmindedness that ensures our growth with each experience gained, and allows us to improve and expand the organizationâ€™s capacity.
- Participation: We use our best efforts to encourage maximum participation from staff, partners, and local residents in all activities we carry out. A participatory approach is the key to our success.
- Passion: We are a small organization that consists of dedicated conservationists who work not only with their talent but also with their hearts.
- Professional: As a local organization, we wish to learn and apply the best practices and standards from other experienced national and international organizations. Furthermore, we strive to maintain the highest professional standards.
- Pro-nature: We recognize the human as an important part of the ecosystem. We work with people to save the diversity of life while improving their own living standards, and we dedicate our work to our beloved Mother Nature.
- Partnership: We work by building partnerships with civil society, the business sector and government agencies in order to pursue our mission and ensure quality and effectiveness in all our projects and activities.